On Saturday April the 21st, the 4th Eurovision in Concert will be taking place and more artists than ever are taking part including several of our (@JedEurovision) favourites as seen in the picture below…
The line-up, so far is as follows:
- Anmary (Latvia)
- Can Bonomo (Turkey)
- Donny Montell (Lithuania)
- Pernilla Karlsson (Finland)
- Trackshittaz (Austria)
- Kaliopi (FYR Macedonia)
- Ivi Adamou (Cyprus) *Cancelled*
- Valentina Monetta (San Marino)
- Pastora Soler (Spain)
- Iris (Belgium)
- SinPlus (Switzerland)
- Eva Boto (Slovenia)
- Sofi Marinova (Bulgaria)
- Anri Jokhadze (Georgia) *Cancelled*
- Rona Nishliu (Albania)
- Compact Disco (Hungary)
- Gaitana (Ukraine)
- Joan Franka (The Netherlands)
- Mandinga (Romania)
- Eleftheria Eleftheriou (Greece)
- Sabina Babayeva (Azerbaijan)
- Kurt Calleja (Malta)
- Filipa Souza (Portugal) *Replaces Ivi Adamou*
- Pasha Parfeny (Moldova) *Replaces Anri Jokhadze)*
- Anggun (France) and of course the main event, for us anyway…
- Jedward (Ireland)
The event will be held at the Melkweg club on Lijnbaansgracht in Amsterdam, Holland and a press day will also take place in the city.
Only accredited press may attend the press day part but there will also be an after party after the show at the Bar Bump just down the road. Entry of which will be free.
Tickets for the show cost 26EUR but they can also be bought at the door for 30EUR. You can buy them on this link HERE.
Flights to The Netherlands from the UK are selling fast though and prices are rising to get over there so if you’re going, make sure you act fast!!!
This will be the first time John and Edward will be going to the Netherlands and the more fans there the better. We’re going and we can’t wait! Hope to see you all there.